Monday 3 December 2012

What's next...

Ok, I haven't been posting for more than a month now. I will try not to make it so long a time again! It is not that I haven't been baking (nothing can stop me *gg*), but somehow forgot to take pictures or... Well, one always finds reasons...

So, I will try to keep up now. I have tried a lot of new recipes which I really want to share with you and what's best: This year I got an Advent calendar from my husband :) Usually, I filled small velvet bags with sweets and other small goodies, but this year he decided that he have the bags and filled them for me. So, I had to do it differently this year and bought small tins. In addition to that this year's Advent calendar was a bit of a challenge because my husband said he wanted to try not to eat too many sweets and other stuff that is not so good for your weight. Well, actually, it is because I somehow have lost weight a bit and now he wants to keep up, I think ;)
So, although it has nothing to do with sweets I will keep you posted on what I have in my Advent calendar, so it will hopefully make me keep posting more often :D

So, within the next days there will be lots of Christmas cookies, macarons, my first go on fudge and Magnolia bakery stuff and several other recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment