Sunday 4 March 2012

I'm alive...

Ok, long time no post... So to speak. Since I still do search for the 'get photos out of the camera and put them into you computer'-device for my boyfriend's camera, I - unfortunately - cannot post the cake I soooo want to post. Well. Some-when, I will find it.
In the meantime, I will post photos that were taken by a mobile phone camera. Do not worry, I did not stop baking :)

Within the last two weeks there were three cakes, but I only made photos of two of them...

The first one was what I call a 'comforting cake' (Tröstekuchen). One of my library co-workers was ditched by her boyfriend, so I made her favourite cake for her. It was a sponge topped with vanilla custard, topped with fruits. I chose peach, mandarin orange, kiwi and carambola.

One cake I made last week was part of a 6-course menu, which I will post within the next few days. Red currant :) I love it!

Last but not least, a cherry crumble pie for another LARP-event, which will also get a separate post.

So, please be a little more patient and there will be more, more, more... :)

2 comments:

  1. Mentioning the 6-course menu, thanks again for the invitation!
    It was a pleasure and a wonderful evening :)

    ReplyDelete