Monday 23 January 2012

Going international?

Today I found out that some people from the Ukraine visited my blog, so maybe I should start 'going international' and go on blogging in English. Within the next two weeks I will post my white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe. I have already started writing it down and sorting the pictures I made, but it still needs some writing. Furthermore, this week is so-called hellweek because our theatre group Actor's Nausea is going to perform this week again which means that since last Saturday there are rehearsals every day until next Wednesday, followed by four performances of 'Death actually - the play' (http://www.actorsnausea.de/index_englisch.htm).
In the meantime, I am working on a wedding cake for next Saturday (yes, one of the performance days). Well, actually it is for a ball where we dance more or less historic dances in more or less historic dresses. Within the story we play, there is a country where two of the most important noblemen (well, a man and a woman...) marry. There will be about 100-120 people to serve with a 4-tier-cake plus edible decoration for the tables.
Yesterday, K. and I started piping about 120 cornflowers, which are part of the bridegroom's coat of arms. A huge THANK YOU K.!
But I do not want to forestall everything without giving you the pictures, so you have to be patient and wait until performances are over. Then, there will be more blogging and hopefully loads of nice pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment