Wednesday 6 March 2013

Oh, no!

Oh, no! It's going to be a month of not-posting soon. That's why this post appears. Actually, I have baked quite often and even made pictures. Furthermore, the December postings are not all finished. Why? Actually, I have to admit that I do not know. Lazyness probably. Maybe even preparing our wedding (civil last year, church this year).
So this is just for telling you that all is well and that I am still alive :)
What is coming up next?
Among others:
- the last few advent's calendar posts
- an orange and cheese dessert
- a few more cookies
- bread
- rose water experiments
- sushi experiments

Oh, and by the way... Friends asked me to bake their wedding cake. The wedding will be at the end of June and I have already lots of ideas. I'm sooo exited :D I'll keep you posted on that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment